You Will Need:
a Tray or dish, Matches or Lighter, a Small Piece of Paper, a Pen, or a Pencil.
1. First, prepare the space to do your work. This candle will drip as it burns; use a tray or dish to place your candle on.
2. Using a knife or nail, inscribe your wishes on the candle.
3. If you wish to bring something to you, inscribing on The Unicorn in an upward direction, from the base toward the wick too.
4. If you wish to clear something away from you, inscribe on The Unicorn in a downward direction, from the wick toward the base too.
5. While holding the candle in your hands, say an intention or prayer for your success.
6. Affix the candle to the tray or dish.
7. Light the candle.
8. If you see that the wick is drowning in melted wax, carve a channel with a knife to let the wax drain. This is just a sign of resistance towards the intention, so you must work with it and help the energies flow lightly.
9. Safety first! Let the candle burn any time that you are at home and awake. If you leave your house or go to sleep, snuff the candle out - don’t blow it out - and re-light it when you return or awaken.
10. Once the candles have burned completely, wrap the remaining wax in a cotton cloth or brown paper bag and keep it until your wishes come true. Once you achieve your goal, you may bury your remains in your yard or place them in the center of a crossroads - where two roads intersect.
11. Your ritual is complete.