You Will Need:
a Tray or dish, Matches or Lighter, a Small Piece of Paper, a Pen, or a Pencil.
1. First, prepare the space to do your work. This candle will drip as it burns, so use a tray or dish to place your candle on.
2. Prepare for your ritual by writing out your petition - or your wishes and objectives - on a small piece of paper.
3. While holding the candle in your hands, say an intention or prayer for your success.
4. Affix the candle to the tray or dish. Take a match, light the candle's bottom to soften the wax, and then hold it on the tray until it sticks.
5. Light the candle.
6. Safety first! Let the candle burn any time that you are at home and awake. If you leave your house or go to sleep, snuff the candle out - don’t blow it out - and re-light it when you return or awaken.
7. Once the candle has burned completely, wrap the remaining wax in a cotton cloth or brown paper bag and keep it until your wishes come true. Once you achieve your goal, you may bury your remains in your yard or place them in the center of a crossroads - where two roads intersect.
8. Your ritual is complete.